Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pink Cricut Design Team Submission

Sarah over at the Pink Cricut is currently looking for design team members. Here is my submission. I used silver pearlescent paper for the card base and for the penguin bodies and regular cardstock for everything else. I used the Joys of the Season cricut cartridge to cut out the penguins. The blue sheet was run through my cuttlebug to make it look like it was snowing. I ripped the white sheet to make it look like a snowbank and added some diamond stickles to make it sparkle. We were supposed to make a project with her new stamps in mind. I really liked the "here we come a waddling'" stamp so that is where I got this idea.

Here is the stamps set Winter Fun.



Sarah is letting the public vote for the projects they like the best over on her facebook page. You can vote for me by liking my project here. Voting ends on Saturday at 11:59 PM. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Heather!!! I hope you get it. I voted for you and LOVE the cute penguins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There are a lot of great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I voted! I have never cut out the penguins from joys of the season. I was in joannes tonight looking for tim hotly paper and saw that circuit carts are on sale for $33! I have to start reading the ads!

    ReplyDelete