Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm going to be a guest designer!!!

Pink Cricut


I am sooo excited that I can share the news with you!! I am going to be a guest designer over at the Pink Cricut!! Sarah has picked 6 new designers and had so many entries that she is doing guest designers as well. I am so happy to be chosen as a guest designer! I love her Pink by Design stamps!! I don't know when my lucky day will be yet, but I will keep you posted!!! You can check out the new designers and all of the guest designers here! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you! You are so talented, you definitely deserve it! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I bet this will be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you Heather! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoot whoot! Congratulations! How fun! Whatcha gonna make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete