Monday, December 20, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #21



My husband went out this afternoon to do some Christmas shopping so I had 2 free hours to craft! I was able to do Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #21. This next set of 10 is going to be the Ruby Club! I have made it into the Diamond and Emerald club so far and hope to continue on into Ruby! I wasn't sure about this sketch at first. But I am quite pleased with the finished product! I used the DCWV Black Currant stack and I LOVE it! I searched for this stack for several months and finally got it on Black Friday! Now I want to get another so I don't run out!! It's so gorgeous! This is a picture of my brothers and I on my wedding day. Here is my recipe: Accent Essentials, Blackletter, George and Basic Shapes, Cindy Loo, Making Memories wedding jewels, Zva Creative pearl flourish, and Stampin' UP's Pink Passion ink. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I like the way you interpreted this layout. And the pearls are a delicate and romantic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't comment on your newest post! I just wanted to say it's fabulous and thank you for sharing! Also wanted to wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, for the obvious reasons! My 3 favorite people in the world! The colors and paper are gorgeous! Miss you! Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete