Friday, January 7, 2011

Mojo Monday #172, CFTA #15, Throwback Thursday #151




I'm so behind on my Thank you cards right now. So I am glad there are a few challenges out there to kick me in the butt! This one was super fast to put together! I used the Tie the Knot cricut cartridge for the Thank you heart. I cut it at 2 1/2 and boy did the cricut not like that. It chewed up the words like crazy! I managed to salvage it by cutting around the letters with scissors. Hopefully it doesn't look too bad. My Stampin' UP products include: Real Red and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Sending Love dsp. The cute little heart brads are Making Memories. I am off to attempt another Thank you card! Thanks for stopping by!

Mojo Monday #172: sketch
Challenges from the Attic #15: Seeing Red
Emma's Throwback Thursday #151: Any older cartridge and include hearts

8 comments:

  1. Love that card... Very nice. I'm so happy you're entering it into the craftytwilightmom.blogspot.com challenge.. I'll prob post it up on blog tmorrow.. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful card, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, pretty blog layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done it again, you're cards are always top-notch in my book! Thanks for joining me in the Attic this week, I missed you over the holidays :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the Cricut bites the paper! Was your mat sticky enough? Certain paper do not stick as well as other. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 3 challenges one project. Talk about multi-tasking!!! The card is very pretty. Also my cricut also act out sometimes with it's cutting. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! very nice! Love teh heart brads!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete