Friday, July 1, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #49



It's week #49 at Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo! I can't believe we are almost at 50! Almost an entire years worth of sketches I have completed!! It's been so fun! This sketch was especially difficult for me. I have a hard time with the odd sized photos. I print all of my pictures in 4x6 and I could not find a big grouping of photos that could be cropped. So then I just focused on the first page. I was still trying to find some that I could crop. But it wasn't working out, so I just changed it to a horizontal 4x6. Once I picked out the pictures, the LO came together pretty quickly! I used Bazzill cs, Graphite Glimmer Mist, Recollections chipboard, American Crafts Boutique Noir ribbon, and Making Memories Paper Reverie Noir collection. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment