Monday, June 18, 2012

The Paper Girls Challenge #10: Color Inspiration



Good Morning bloggie buddies! There's a new challenge over at the Paper Girls today. It's a color inspiration challenge. Isn't this a fantastic picture?! I used it to make a Father's Day card for my husband from my daughter. I used my Mr. Huey's bubble mask for the first time. It was so fun! I used 6 different colors of glimmer mist: Santa Baby, Tiger Lily, Yellow Daisy, Gumdrop, Frost, and Timeless Lilac. I had to add some American Crafts ribbon to cover up a big purple splotch! My Stampin' UP supplies are: Pacific Point cardstock; Stampin' Write markers in Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, & Pacific Point; Wild Wasabi ink; and stamp from All Holidays. Hope you will join us for the challenge! Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment