Monday, September 17, 2012

The Paper Girls challenge #16~Baby




It's my turn to host the challenge over at the Paper Girls today! We're doing a baby theme. Maybe it's your kids, your pets, your garden. Whatever you consider your baby, we want to see those projects! Having a 7 month old means I have a lot of baby pictures! I just wish I had more time to scrap! I decided to do a LO with one of my favorite pictures right now. This is from the 4th of July. I decided to use Authentique's monthly sketch. It was perfect for highlighting my sweet girl! I hope you'll join us for the challenge! You have until September 29th!

Supply list: Authentique's Glory collection, American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories gems, Stampin' UP Real Red cs and ink, navy cs from my stash, and the wedding cricut cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment