Monday, June 28, 2010

Friends Forever

Since I had my pink stamper project finished, I decided to work on this weeks Sketchy Thursday LO. I used some pictures from December 2009. Two of my best friends flew in from Wisconsin for my wedding on the 30th. Nicole and I were both wearing t-shirts that my brother, Nathan, had designed. I wanted to highlight the pink on the t-shirts. I used pp from the Basic Grey Eva collection. I also used the alphas from that collection for the title. Then I added a few blossoms from Making Memories. I made it pretty simple and stuck to the sketch, but I am happy with the way it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. This is FAB!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete