Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hedgehogs are cute!




I made this card playing around with some super cute hedgehog stamps I got at Michaels. I used some paper scraps that were in my scrap box. The patterned paper is from Stampin' UP. The cardstock was leftover from my rehearsal dinner invitations. The ink is also from Stampin' UP. Pink passion! Then I added a couple brads from Basic Grey's sultry collection. Basic Grey is one of my favorite brands of scrapbooking supplies at the moment! I used a border punch on the bottom of the card and the modern label punch for the sentiment. Both are also from Stampin' UP.

On another note, I did not win the Sketchy Thursday challenge. They announced the winner this morning. They also posted a new sketch for the week. I'll have to try and work on that later. But now, laundry is calling....

3 comments: