Thursday, March 10, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #33, CCCC #8, PPC #51, SSWTB #3




I decided to take a break from wedding photos today to do a LO from my husband's birthday. I thought this sketch was perfect for that! I used the Basic Grey Cupcake collection for the pp and title. The cs was all scraps. I used 3 cricut cartridges today: George and Basic Shapes, Stretch Your Imagination, and Celebrations. I put some Hampton Arts A la mode glitter glue on the present and the party hat. I have to say, I love Stickles so much more. This came out quite gloppy. But I love the colors that I have so I'll try it again. Thanks for stopping by!

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #33: sketch
CCCC #8: Stretch Your Imagination
PPC #51: Color combo
Scrappy Saturday's With the Bug #3: Birthday celebration

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Heather, your page is so fun!!! I just love all the bight colors you used.. They really pop against your neutral back ground.. Thanks for joining our Scrappy Saturday with the Bug challenge this week..

    Buggy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love basic grey paper and this layout is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather ~ your layout is so much fun! I love this sketch and the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us for challenge #3 at Scrappy Saturdays with the Bug Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete