Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tales from the Cricut Stampede!

Hey bloggie buddies! Long time no see! March is flying by!!! My mom is flying back home today. I decided to do a post showing you some of the fun from the Cricut Stampede. We arrived early on Friday for the special circle luncheon. There were reps there from Provo Craft and several prizes were handed out. Everyone was supposed to bring their 3x3 calling card to exchange with other circlets. Here is mine. I made 160 of these little hedgehogs with several different backgrounds.



The restaurant where we had the luncheon was a little crowded with 100 circle members so I didn't exchange cards with as many people as I should have. I also assumed that I would see everyone over the weekend at the Stampede. But I guess there were some people that just came for the luncheon. But now I know for next time :) We also did a ribbon exchange during the luncheon. Here is a picture of my loot. I will have to get a picture later of all the cards together once I get them better organized.



I can't believe all the work that went into these cards! And some people even went beyond that! Cassandra from Arizona made these adorable little treat bags for everybody!! They were filled with candy. Aren't they so cute?!




Here's a picture of my mom and I wearing the t-shirts she made. It's hard to see in the picture but it says Cricut Circle Stampede!



After the luncheon we checked in at the hotel. We were given a swag bag with some PC goodies. (My mom bought me the baby cricut in the general store! Thanks Mom!)



Everybody had their own 6 foot table to work on. There was a cute water bottle at every spot.



Saturday was full of classes! We started the day with Teresa Collins taking her Timeless class. We all got to make a small scrapbook. Mine is incomplete because I didn't bring pictures with me. Since I already have the Your Story, I didn't need to worry about getting it all put together. Once I finish it, I will post pictures! Here is a picture of me with Teresa! She is awesome!



The second class was with Cindy Royal. We made a little cake box and birthday banner for Cricut's 5th birthday!




And the highlight of the day, for me, was Robyn's class! I was so excited to meet The Pink Stamper! We were in her last class of the day and there were only 7 people in the class! It was so much fun. We made an easel card and an autograph book using a special mini stamp set that Robyn designed.




I was so excited that Robyn's sidekick Karlee was there too! I made sure to get a picture with them both! Phew, that was a long post! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Terrific post!
    Loved seeing all the pictures!
    Was that first lunch at the Hacienda Ranch?
    Neat loot and cute cake box!
    It looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like tons of fun! I'm so glad you and your mom got to go. How cool to meet new people and I love what you made! The craftin cowgirls card is super cute and I love the cake box too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the update. Looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You *each* got a 6 ft table to work on?!? Wowza! Those hedgehog cards turned out super cute! Wow, I love all the stuff you made! And you and your mom could not be any cuter in your matching shirts! More exclamation marks for that post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can see where you were going Hedgehog crazy! I love the little guys. Looks like you had a lot of fun at Stampede. I'm so jealous. Hope you make it in Oct. so you have another long blog post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete