Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper challenge #5



Ok, last one for awhile. Here is My Pink Stamper's challenge #5 to make Any 3-D item OR if that is too much of a challenge then add a 3-D item on your scrapbook page or card! I don't really make many 3D items, so I chose to make a large 3D flower for a card. I learned how to make these flowers at the Cricut Stampede in Teresa Collin's class. I cut out 5 five petal flowers from Mother's Day Bouquet. Then you fold 4 of them in half twice. Staple them all together and add the 5th one to the top of the whole thing. I used double sided paper and alternated the back petals. I used my bone folder to fold back the top flower petals. I added an American Crafts glitter brad to the center. My Stampin' UP supplies are: Baja Breeze cs, Sweet Slumber dsp, Cherry Cobbler ink, & Birthday Whimsy stamp. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Nice 3-D flower - great color choice. You've sure been busy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3 D cards! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete