Monday, May 2, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #37


Here is last LO for the Sapphire club! This is the sketch from week #37 for Scrapbook Steals MWM. I knew as soon as I saw the sketch that I wanted to use dancing pictures from the wedding. It's just taken me this long to finally get the collages printed out. I used Picasa to create my collages and it was a little frustrating. I was going for a 9x9 and a 9x3. They are close but not exact. I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Love Letters collection for everything except the music note. The music note is from Gypsy Wanderings. Now that I "kind of" know what I am doing with the Picasa collages, I can do some similar LO's to complete the dancing pictures. There are a lot of them! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the music note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love all the pictures! Wonderful sketch!! I love sketches with lots of pictures! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining me in celebrating National Scrapbooking Day :)

    ReplyDelete