Thursday, August 11, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Topaz3, 4 Crafty Chicks #50, HIMCR #1



Here is a really quick LO I did this afternoon. The most time consuming thing was trying to figure out the best way to get the twine through the button so I could tie a bow. I probably did it the most difficult way, but I am pleased with how it came out. The twine is honeydew from the Twinery. The button is from BG Boxer and everything else is from BG Green at Heart. Oh and the butterfly and little face are just protecting the underage :) Thanks for stopping by!

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo Topaz3: sketch
4 Crafty Chicks #50: twine
Hiding in my Craft Room Blogiversary challenge #1: buttons and bows

4 comments:

  1. Such pretty background colors. Your wedding pictures are always beautiful.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scrapbook layout! The pictures are stunning with the colors you chose are just perfect. Love the twine tied to the button. Thank you so much for sharing your treasure with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page! And I just LOVE your blog wedding picture!!! You two make a gorgeous couple! Thanks for joining in the fun and celebrating Hiding in My Craft Room's blogiversary!

    ~Laurie
    www.higinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete