Friday, August 12, 2011

Triple Treat Flower!




I had just a few minutes in my craft room this afternoon and this is what I came up with. I am in love with this Triple Treat Flower stamp in the new Stampin' UP catalog! There are so many possibilities with this stamp! I also really love this color combo! Here are my supplies: cs and ink in Pear Pizzazz; dsp and ink in Regal Rose; dsp, ink and ribbon in Chocolate Chip; Decorative Label, 1/2 inch circle, Fancy Flower, 5 Petal Flower, & scallop border punches; Teeny Tiny Wishes & Triple Treat Flower stamps; rhinestone jewels. Thanks for stopping by!!

Scrapbook Steals MCM #44: sketch
Hiding in my craftroom #6: Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip

5 comments:

  1. Heather its so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! I love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love how you used the colors! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with the Hiding in My Craft Room challenge!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete