Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bridesmaids!



Hey bloggie buddies! If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I LOVE DCWV's Black Currant stack!! It is one of my favorite sets of paper ever! The other day Erin, over at the DCWV blog, put up a sketch challenge. The sketch is from Sketch Savvy. I loved the look of the sketch and wanted to try it out! I decided to use a picture of me with my bridesmaids and a smaller one of me waiting for the girls. Thanks for stopping by!

Here is my recipe: DCWV Black Currant pp, Delight Thickers, Pebbles chips & metal flower, Making Memories Noir Paper Reverie sticker, Stampin' UP: Curly label punch & Melon Mambo marker

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Wonderful Way to use that DCWV stacker! I have it and you did a stunning job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout - I like the flower repetition, and everyone looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paper! Such pretty colors, nice page!

    ReplyDelete