Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Easter!



Here is a quick Easter card I put together. The sketch is from Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #28. I just love this sketch! I changed it up a bit to work for my card, but I am sure I will use this sketch again! Here is my recipe: American Crafts Adorn pp, Martha Stewart border punch, Darling Thickers, Country Life Cricut cartridge, Stampin' UP: So Saffron cs, Mellow Moss ink, Early Espresso twine, A Good Egg stamp.

Scrapbook Steals MCM #28: sketch
Wee Memories #51: twine
Flaunt it Fridays #18: sheep from Country Life

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I love the texture on the lamb's coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card...I love it! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute :) Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute! Love the brackets you added. Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often.
    **Lots of Hugs**
    Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I ♥ your creativity... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete