Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pretty Girl



Here is my LO for Scrapbook Steals MWM #40! I used MME's So Sophie Clever kit for the pp, title, and journal card. I LOVE the So Sophie collections. They are all so pretty! I thought Clever went perfectly with these pictures with my girls helping me get dressed for my wedding! I added some American Crafts glitter brads and ribbon. The frame is cut from the Elegant Edges cricut cartridge. My new favorite!! The flower is from Making Memories. I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist in Gumdrop! I thought it would be a good match, but I think the match is a little too good! I am also entering this in Wee Memories #53: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 2 pager! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete