Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Here's another page for my mini album that I started on Monday. I geared this one towards Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge. The requirement was to use an older cartridge with the colors green and yellow. I used the Birthday Cakes cartridge for my flower bunches. The pp is from Making Memories English Garden collection. The photo mat is Stampin' UP's Ballet Blue and the rest was scraps. I wrapped the mat with Peapod and Lemondrop twine from the Twinery that I just got from a swap I did with some friends! I LOVE it! I topped it with a button from the BG Boxer collection. I dotted the flowers with some Green Stickles. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute LO. I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

    Hugs
    Kate

    ReplyDelete