Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #45, TT #196



Hey bloggie buddies! June is getting away from me! We'll be in July the end of next week! It's definitely summer here in Texas! It's hot, hot, hot! Anyway, here is my project for the day. This is a picture of most of the grandkids with my Grandma on her 90th birthday! It was so nice to have so many of us together for this very special occasion! I used the sketch from Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #45 which was done by my friend Lisa. I don't feel like I did the sketch justice, but I think it turned out ok. Here is my recipe: Echo Park's Life is Good collection, I rock gems, Lovely Floral & Elegant Edges cricut cartridges, Making Memories brad, My Creative Time's Polka Dot Surprise stamp, Stampin' UP: So Saffron cs, Brilliant Blue cs & ink, Garden Green cs & ink

SS MWM #45: Sketch
Emma's Throwback Thursday #196: cricut lite & bling


3 comments:

  1. heather this is awesome!! i love the blingy bracket! and this EP line is def my favourite of all. you did phenomenal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Beautiful LO! Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful layout! Congrats to your Grandma on her Birthday! What a wonderful celebration! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete