Friday, June 24, 2011

The wait is over!



Scrapbook Steals is having an online crop this weekend and they have issued some challenges in addition to the weekly MWM! I was able to combine MWM #48, challenge 1, with challenge 2 which is a recipe challenge. The recipe is to use 1 die cut, 3 colors of spray mist (or inks), 5 patterned papers, 7 brads and 9 buttons. I wasn't sure at first if I could pull that off, but I really like how it turned out. I used the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Madison Ave. collection. The brads and buttons are from Making Memories. I used the Damask Decor cricut cartridge for my flower diecut. The title is Sunny Thickers. My Stampin' UP supplies are Whimiscal Words stamps, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, & Regal Rose ink. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. Very stunning, especially the background in your photo.

    I hope you will stop by for my blogoversary!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete