Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Scrapbook Steals~Day 3

Ok I have a LO for Day 3 of birthday week over at Scrapbook Steals. This LO took me a long time to figure out what pictures to use. The sketch was using 2 vertical pictures. Well I discovered that we mostly take horizontal pictures. Or when I have a vertical picture, there is only 1 for that particular event. And also the sketch had stars in the corners and it was making me think of the 4th of July. I sifted through so many pictures going back many years to try and find something that would "fit." I finally decided that I would use 4 pictures from last years 4th of July. I had 1 vertical picture and 1 that I trimmed into a vertical picture. I used Doodlebug pp and Me and My Big Ideas stickers. I used George and Basic Shapes to cut out the stars on my cricut. Overall, I am pretty happy with how it turned out.

1 comment: