Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Pink Designer entry

So the winners of My Pink Stampers design team were announced this morning. Sadly, I was not one of them. But I am not surprised. I know she had a lot of talented people to pick from. I believe she changes the design team every 3 months so I will try again! Anyway here is my entry. I did a scrapbook layout for some Las Vegas pictures. I couldn't find our pictures when I did the layout so I will have to add them later. I used the Destinations Cricut Cartrige. I cut out the Las Vegas sign at 3 inches. I cut out the Nevada frame at 4 1/2 inches. For the background paper, I used a blank sheet of tan colored cardstock and stamped all over it. I used the Game Night stamps from Stampin' UP and various inks to create the background design. I used the Card Games stamps from Stampin' UP for the 3 cards in the middle of the layout. I used Stampin' UP's Jackpot designer 12 x 12 paper to cut out 2 4x6 mats. I corner rounded the mats and cards. I added a little bit of glitter to the Las Vegas sign to make it sparkle. I hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! You were robbed! Seriously, what a gorgeous layout Heather. Very well planned and what a great combo of Cricut, stamping, and traditional scrapbooking techniques. I like the glitter - just the right amount of bling for a Vegas LO. Man, that cartridge is seriously cute. Can't wait to see it once you find your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go and try again! This is awesome! I love the whole thing! THanks for sharing!!!!

    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout! And Yes I will too try again in 3 months... :) I know it had to be hard to pick only 7 out of hundreds of very talented people! Our turn will come soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete