Monday, July 26, 2010

Mid Week Mojo #1



Scrapbook Steals has launched Mid Week Mojo. Every Wednesday they are going to give us a sketch to create a layout with. I am so excited! Scrapbook Steals has one great product for sale each day. When it's gone, it's gone! And some days those items go so fast you don't even have time to think about wanting it! They have fast shipping and awesome customer service. They have the best fan page on facebook! Check them out here. Ok on to my LO. I chose a picture that Steve's sister, Kathy, took of us in London. We were walking through Hyde Park looking at all of the beautiful flowers. Steve was trying to take a picture of a bumble bee when Kathy took this picture. I used some of my favorite Basic Grey Wisteria collection: pp, cardstock stickers, and journal sticker. The die cuts came from Destinations, Life is a Beach, and Tie the Knot. I also used some of the American Crafts ribbon that I won from a previous Scrapbook Steals challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful page..the paper and photo are perfectly matched!

    ReplyDelete