Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PPC #28, BBTB2 Apron



The challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week is to use the apron cut from the cricut cartridge From my Kitchen. This is one of the cartridges I just got from my mom and I was so excited to try this one out! I used the color combo from PPC #28 which was to use cherry cobbler, basic black, pink pirouette, and baja breeze. I don't know what I'll use this card for, but I think it turned out really cute!

Here is the recipe:
From My Kitchen cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart Border punch (I think it's called floral lace)
Basic Grey Lemonade collection
Stampin' UP: pink pirouette dsp, baja breeze ink, modern label punch, teeny tiny wishes stamp

13 comments:

  1. that is one cute apron! Thanks for joining us over at PPC this week!
    Paula a PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Card, don't you just love this apron on that cart, one of my favs (Good choice Mom!) So glad you could join us this week at BBTB2!
    Froggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and pretty at the same time and love the apple, nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love that apron :) Thanks for playing with our colors over at PPC this week!

    Lori - PPC Creator

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card...thanks for playing along at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute with the lacy edge background. Pretty colors too! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty Heather! It came out great.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. The edge punch just sets it off perfectly! Very cute and sweet. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this card! With your talent you should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com, they provide the challenges in advance and give away great prizes too!

    ReplyDelete