Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Midweek Mojo #8, Erin Lee's Layout Challenge



Erin Lee Creative is having a Layout challenge right now, which is great because I am really trying to finish my engagement photos. I used the sketch from Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo. I adapted it for 2 photos though. Now that I have started using sketches for LO's I feel like I can't do one without! Everything I used is from Stampin' UP except for the ribbon which is Fancy Pants. And I used the Lacy Labels cricut cartridge to cut out the title "You and Me." Lacy Labels has so many cute things on it that I could have used. Another great cart from my mom!

Here are the SU details:
Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery cardstock
Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery ink
Eastern Blooms stamps
1 3/4 in. circle punch
edger punch

2 comments:

  1. Really nice. It's awesome you're getting scrapbooking done! I'm so distracted with cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather~ I am new to your blog. It is really a nice blog & I am liking your projects so far. Thanks for sharing. It was nice stopping by.
    Hope you can follow me too at:
    http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
    All the best & crafty goodness,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete