Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Valentine's Day card






Here is another quick Valentine's day card that I made. This one was super easy. I used a blank card for my base. The pp is Stampin' UP's Sending Love. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the top sheet. The lips are from the Indie Art cricut cartridge with SU's Real Red cs. I used a white gel pen to outline the lips. The ribbon and the Cupid glitter bling are from Making Memories Love Struck collection. The sentiment is SU's Teeny Tiny Wishes and Pretty in Pink ink. Thanks for stopping by!

Off the Wall Craftiness #44: red, pink, white
Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #19: sketch
Flaunt it Fridays #10: Indie Art lips
My Pink Stamper: something love
Paper Playtime #37: Cupid or hearts
Really Reasonable Ribbon #17: red, pink, white
The (paper) trail makers: Love Letters recipe use at least 4 of the following:
Lace(can be lace trim or doily or lacy paper)
Oval shaped item
Vellum
Eyelets

Letters
Edge punch (some call it a border punch!!)
Tag
Trim
Electronic die cutting machine
Ribbon
Stamps

16 comments:

  1. What a great card! Perfect for the TrailMakers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lips are wild - what a contemporary twist on a Victorian style! Valentine's Day cards are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Your glittery cupid is great and I love the stitching on the lips!! Thanks for flaunting it with us at FIF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the lips! Thanks for playing along with the Trail Makers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen cupids much this year, so I was excited to see your card today. Love all of the layers and texture - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card! That glitter cupid is adorable! Thanks for flaunting it at FIF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Card Love the glittery cupid!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings challenge!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful valentine's day card! Thank you for playing with us at the Trailmakers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous.. really really gorgeous.. I love the cupid and lip elements and the sparkle.. fantastic matting. Love this all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This cupid is so fun and glitzy! Love it! Love the hot lips!!! Thanks for linking up with us at OTWC! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project! The lips are just perfect and I love the patterned paper and all the bling :) Way to flaunt it... thanks for joining us over at FIF and Paper Playtime this week.

    michelle (FIF DT and paper playtime queen)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Heather. Good to see you at OTWC again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Valentine's Day card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Trail Makers this week.

    ReplyDelete