Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #20, SPCC #88



Oops! I meant to post this card yesterday and forgot! I have had a busy weekend. We have been cleaning all day preparing for guests this week! I used the sketch from Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #20 and the color combo from SPCC #88. This is not one of my favorite cards. I left off a sentiment since it could be used for pretty much anything. So I'll just add a sentiment when I need it. Here is my recipe:

American Crafts ribbon
Sweethearts cricut cartridge
Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia gem
Stampin' UP: Rose Red ink, dsp, ribbon; So Saffron ink; Le Jardin dsp; Vintage Vogue stamps

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing with us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo love this color combo -really cute card!

    ReplyDelete