Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank you!





I was so excited to see the color combo at Off the Wall Craftiness #47 today. Two shades of purple and white! I LOVE purple! I had to make a card right away! And Mojo Monday's sketch #179 was the perfect sketch to test out my new medallion stamp from Stampin' UP! Here is my recipe:

I-rock gems
Martha Stewart border punch
Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia pearl
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' UP: Medallion stamp, Whisper White cs, Concord Crush ink and cs, Lovely Lilac ink and cs, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Really pretty color combination! And your medallion stamp turned out perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! So elegant! The cookies in the photo look yummy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purple too. Your card is so elegant and lovely. Sharyn @ http://AnAlteredLife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather I soo look forward to seeing what you create for the OTWC challenge! This however is just beyond beautiful! I love that large medallion and really like how it really takes center stage with the lighter purple center and pearl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh its so beautiful! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FABULOUS! I've always been drawn to that gorgous medallion- and you've made it even more lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your designs are always so elegant!! I LOVE the medallion stamp -- It looks great with your color selection!!

    Thanks so much for being a FABULOUS FOLLOWER at www.lovetocrop.com!! I really appreciate your support :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful and elegant! I love love love how you used our colors this week at OTWC! Thanks so much for joining us and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete