Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sketchy Thursday 2/10, Music Monday




Hey bloggie buddies! I have had a very productive week so far. I have gotten my scraps reorganized by color and put away! And I am starting to see more of my floor!! The next thing I want to organize are my embellishments. Maybe tomorrow. It's been awhile since I have participated in Sketchy Thursday and this week's sketch was perfect for some of my wedding photos! I used Little Yellow Bicycle's Love Letters collection for everything except the flourish. The flourish is a Sizzix die and I used a Sizzix embossing folder on the pink paper. Then I distressed the embossing with a sanding block. Thanks for stopping by!

Sketchy Thursday: sketch
Music Mondays: distress it

10 comments:

  1. Wow Heather this is just beautiful. I really love all your scrapbook LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty... I lov eyour use of papers and your matting. Love this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's and I love that background paper! Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooooooooo elegant! I loveeeeee the photos and the color combo! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant and pretty! And reminds me, I need to get on that wedding album:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice design! And the sentiments are perfect. I love that you can see the sun set in the background in these pictures. And, of course, you both look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice design! And I like the sentiments you chose on the ribbon, etc. Love that the sun set shows up in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, Heather!!! The colors are wonderful together. Thanks so much for playing along in this weeks' Music Monday! xo Angelica

    ReplyDelete