Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #30




Yeah! It's week 30 for Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo!! I am officially in the Ruby club! This sketch was perfect for me to use for more pictures from the dancing at our wedding. The title on the first page was "dance." So I decided to put "the night away" on the second page. I could probably make an entire album of the dancing pictures. We have so many fun ones! Here is my recipe:

DCWV Black Currant pp
Thickers Sprinkles
Recollections Glitter Chipboard
Making Memories Funky Vintage Clears
Stampin' UP: Very Vanilla & Orchid Opulence cs

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Your wedding was a fun one for dancing! Cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great LO. I love the papers. especially love the purple.. it's my favorite color. It looks like some fun dancin'. I wanted to ask.. did you ever get the immortal love chipboard box ses that you won from crafty twilight mom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures of your brothers dancing the night away! But I can't zoom in on this post for some reason...I wanted to see a close up of the purple letters.

    ReplyDelete