Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Scrapbook Steals MCM #7, OTWC #33, Whimsical Wednesday 11/10




My husband went back to work today, but I had my weekly canasta game which goes for 5ish hours. Sooo after having crafting withdrawals, I was finally able to get back in the craft room for a couple hours this afternoon! I whipped this card up fairly quickly and then did a little cleaning. I used the sketch from this weeks Monday Card Madness #7 over at Scrapbook Steals. The inspiration photo is from Off the Wall Craftiness #33. And Whimsical Wednesday over at Always Crafting is to make a "thinking of you" card. Thanks for stopping by!
Here is my recipe:
Making Memories Paperie greenhouse clip
I-rock gems
Stampin' UP: Certainly Celery dsp, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write markers, word window punch, modern label punch, Asian Artistry and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamps

4 comments:

  1. Heather, this is just beautiful! Great use of our color inspiration! Thanks for joining in the fun at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty. That paper clip is a great finishing touch. Thanks for playing along at OTWC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral center.....I'm such a sucker for flowers anything! That paperclip was a great touch! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete