Friday, November 19, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #18



It's week 18 over at Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo! Only 2 more weeks until the Emerald Club!! This weeks sketch was so easy. I loved this one! It came together so well. I am sure that I will use it again! I need to start saving these sketches in one place so that I can refer to them more easily. I used some pictures of my Dad and I before the ceremony. I had to use 3 different cricut cartridges to cut out the title! Father came from Heritage, The Bride from Sweethearts, and of was welded on my gypsy with Gypsy Font. Doing the shadow for of was a little bit difficult. And while I was messing with that, I discovered that I no longer have the hide contour button! Ugh... I had to do a full gypsy restore since the update for the downloads didn't work for me. That took a full 24 hours! And I thought it didn't work, but then magically the downloads appeared the next day. But now I can't use the hide contour! So frustrating!

Anyway, here is my recipe:
Basic Grey Eva collection
Basic Grey Fresh cardstock
Making Memories Boho Chic Olivia Trims
Cotton Candy Stickles
white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Very nice page. I really like the colors you used. Aim so sorry your gypsy is not working right. Email Provo craft!

    ReplyDelete