Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sketchy Thursday 11/11, PKS Let's Face it Friday 11/13



All day today I was thinking it was Tuesday, but sadly it is Wednesday. This week is flying by. I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to go really quickly! I am making great progress on my wedding album! This is a LO of the Father/Daughter dance. I used some music note paper that I have had for many, many years! The black polka dot paper is from Slice. The purple cardstock is Making Memories. I used Best Occasions metallic paper and Gypshy Font for the title. The music notes were from Gypsy Wanderings. I used a 3/8 inch Peachy Keen Everyday Character face. I had to do a close up so you could see the cute little face! Just don't look at my attempt at faux stitching. I am still perfecting that skill. I think the music notes were too small to try doing that. Thanks for stopping by!

Sketchy Thursday 11/11: sketch
Peachy Keen Let's Face it Friday 11/13: polka dots, white as a focal point, PK faces


3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the photos, the colors...and loving the music notes! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch!Beautiful photo's!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy THursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music notes are adorable and the stiching is fine. It's supposed to look like you did it by hand! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete