Monday, November 1, 2010

4 is the magic number!


This is my last challenge for the Scrapbook Steals online crop. 4 is the magic number: you must include 4 – Patterned Paper, 4 – Brads, 4 – Stickers or Rubons, and 4 – Ribbons, and anything else in groups of 4. I used 4 photos and a 4 word title. The title came from the Storybook cricut cartridge. This took me forever to cut out! I finally changed my blade and it cut out fairly well. It hasn't even been that long since I changed the blade! But I seemed to have lots of problems with this last blade. So hopefully this new blade is better! I used the Basic Grey Wisteria collection for the pp, cardstock stickers, and brads. The ribbon is from the American Crafts Boutique noir collection. I am also entering this in the Wee Memories challenge #29 where anything goes! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How cute is this?1? Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some encouragement about my layout! I was so nervous! Excuse if there are any typos as I can't see my writing--- it is just blank where I am typing and I have to guess where the box is.

    Hugs, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page...! Sometimes it is the paper, pressure and speed that need to be fiddled with. There are some papers I just avoid using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just BEAUTIFUL and such a happy time! I LOVED looking at this on wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete