Sunday, October 31, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Gray!



This layout is for Scrapbook Steals online challenge #3: Thankful. I also used the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays 10/28. It's been awhile since I have played over there! This sketch was perfect for these photos of my husband and I being pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Gray! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween!

Here is my recipe:

Tie the Knot and Songbird cricut cartridges
Basic Grey's Green at Heart collection
Martha Stewart border punch
Stampin' UP's Rose Red ink
By the Yard Thickers
Making Memories blossoms and brad

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hoto's!loving those papers and colors!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo you chose! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper and page! Wow..its going to be a one year anniversary pretty soon..dontknow where the time goes!

    ReplyDelete