Friday, October 29, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #4, CFTA #6



I made this card using the sketch for Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #4 and Challenges from the Attic #6 to use ONLY black and white. This sketch is for a gatefold card. This is my first attempt at a gatefold. Scrapbook Steals had excellent directions on how to make one here. This was sooooo easy! I think it took me a total of 5 minutes to make this card. I did have a hard time finding the black and white pp that I wanted to use! I finally found some in my retired Stampin' UP stash. I used stamps from SU's Happy Moments and Vintage Labels. I used basic black ink and punched out the sentiment with my 1 3/4 circle punch. The ribbon was also from my stash. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Sophisticated looking card that looks like it would take more than a few minutes to make. I like the gatefold style. Did you stamp any sentiment inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. But how can you go wrong with the simplicity of black and white...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made a gate fold yet and I love that sketch so I may give that one a try! I hope you enjoyed this Challenge From The Attic eventhough it wasn't much of a challenge for you :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete