Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #12, Frosted Designs 10/08



Today is the day I started my wedding album!!! I used the sketch from Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #12. This is a picture that my matron of honor, Nicole, took right after I finished putting on my dress. It turned out to be one of my favorite shots! I successfully welded the words wedding day using the gypsy font. The heart is from Sweethearts. The pp, blossoms, journal page, rhinestone, and looking glass sticker are all from the Making Memories Wedding collection. Bride is from Jolee's Boutique. I embossed the purple cardstock with a cuttlebug folder and then ran my silver ink pad over the image. I LOVE how it came out! I am also entering this in today's challenge over at Frosted Designs to use your own handwriting on something. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. I really loved the silver ink on the embossed paper in person! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! beautiful photo and your handwriting is beautiful also. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I left a comment yesterday, but it must have gone off into cyberspace. this is one of my favorite photos! I love the embossed purple paper with the silver ink. really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful photo:)Love the embossing. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I am now a follower of yours. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the page layout and your picture is gorgeous! Beautiful!!!

    Hugs,
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... this is sooooo gorgeous!! Your photo is fabulous and I love the way you did the journaling inside the heart!! Thanks for taking on our handwriting challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete