Friday, October 22, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #14



I am so glad Scrapbook Steals is putting out a sketch on a weekly basis because it keeps me going on my scrapping! This is my 3rd page I have done for my wedding album! I used Bazzill and Stampin' UP cardstock. The die cuts are from Heritage, Sweethearts, and Tie the Knot. I dressed up the title and the dove with a little Diamond Stickles. I love how the bouquet came out. I used my new I-rock to add the gems to the center of the flowers. So easy! I used my Creative Memories wavy ruler to cut out the strips of Lovely Flowers dsp from Stampin' UP. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Those are such lovely pictures of you and your mom together! My resolution doesn't show up the gems in the flowers - but the bridal bouquet is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! I love these pictures. The flower borders are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete