Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OTWC #29, Wee Memories #27, CFTA #4, PTT #17



I got my inspiration for today's cards from Georgiana over at Carson's Cricut Creations. You can check out her adorable card here. I have been wanting to do something with a lot of buttons for awhile and when I saw her card I knew what I wanted to do. I also had the perfect color combo for a lollipop with Off the Wall Craftiness #29. Wee Memories #27 is to "Celebrate good times." Challenges from the Attic #4 was to include the word friend or friendship. And this weeks Party Time Tuesdays #17 was anything goes.

Here is my recipe:
pp and cardstock all from my scrap box
Martha Stewart border punch
ribbon from Michaels
Misc. buttons from Basic Grey
"Happy Birthday" tag from Making Memories
Stampin' UP's Teeny Tiny Wishes and modern label punch
Paisley cricut cartridge

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. I love the DP and this is such a fun card! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea for a card!! I love it!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sucker with the buttons, what a great idea! Thanks for joining me in the Attic again :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Love this fun card. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lollipop came out great! I am glad I inspired you to create your own! : )

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic use of the colors--LOVE the buttons! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lollipop with all the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete