Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Wishes!





Here is a quick birthday card that I whipped up this afternoon. All of the supplies are Stampin' UP except the white cardstock. I started with a rich razzleberry base. The pp is Certainly Celery. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the first piece. I used a stamp from Asian Artistry. I inked the grass with Always Artichoke and then used a sponge dauber with Page Craft Peony ink (in place of rich razzleberry, I should have a rich razzleberry stampin' write marker in 2 days!!) to dab the flowers. I also used the peony ink for birthday wishes, from Wow Flowers, and then embossed it with some clear Zing embossing powder. I punched it out with the modern label punch. Then I finished it off with a rich razzleberry ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #2: sketch
PPC #34: rich razzleberry, certainly celery, always artichoke
Party Time Tuesday #15: birthday
Crazy 4 Challenges #58: birthday

7 comments:

  1. I like your Asian design elements and the interplay of the flowers "three ways." Very artistic total effect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are cute. I just love the stamped image on the birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love those colors. Also really pretty punch and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! The birthday one is soooo pretty! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you used the color combo this week! It is a beautiful birthday card. I really like the pattern paper, punch and the ribbon! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at PPC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the punch! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete