Saturday, October 23, 2010

You're too kind!





Good Morning bloggy friends! This is a quick post to show a thank you card that I made yesterday. I used Stampin' UP cardstock, ribbon, scallop oval punch, ink, and Whimsical Words. The leaf/acorn border was cut from the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge. I added gold stickles to the leaves. I added the metal Making Memories "Thank You" curling tag to the ribbon. And it only took me two tries to tie the bow this time! The pp is from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection. I cut the bottom with a Martha Stewart border punch. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

PPC #35: regal rose, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise
Mojo Monday #161: sketch
Fantabulous Cricut #32: leaf
Frosted Designs: die cut
Papercraft Star #18: recipe: thank you theme, dry embossing, cricut cut, metal

10 comments:

  1. I love the stickles and thank you tag! Cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! I love the way you added the blue into the fall theme!! Thanks for taking on our die cut challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is incredible. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely card, and unique color combo ! Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star this week !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Great embossing. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the subtle design on the background paper you chose. And love the chocolate color, yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! Perfect for fall:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute charm and I love the glitter you used. It is a very cute card and you did wonders with our color combo this week at PPC! Thanks so much for playing with us at PPC!

    ReplyDelete