Monday, October 4, 2010

OTWC #27, Mojo Monday #159, Paper Playtime #19, CFTA #2





I was able to use this card for several challenges. The inspiration photo is from Off the Wall Craftiness challenge #27. The sketch is from Mojo Monday #159. Paper Playtime challenge #19 is to use ribbon, buttons, or rhinestones. Last but not least, Challenges from the Attic #2 was to color something. I loved the colors in the inspiration photo. It reminded me of a wedding or anniversary. By using "best wishes" I left it open to either. Here is my recipe:

American Crafts ribbon
Martha Stewart border punch
Ink it Up chocolate brown ink
Stampin' UP: soft suede card base, Le Jardin dsp, Vintage Labels and Chic Boutique stamps, Bashful Blue ink, Stampin' Write markers in So Saffron and Bashful Blue

Thanks for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. All that chocolate in the picture makes me hungry! But luckily the svelte mannequin on your card will keep the urge in check. :) Cute card. I love the colors. And those Martha Stewart border punches are the neatest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card. I love the clean and simple lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome!!! Love the disc with the sentiment on it. Really pretty! Love the punched hearts and that mannequin is really nice. Great card! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, so classy! Thanks for participating in the Paper Playtime Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty card! Thanks for giving Challenges from the Attic a shout-out in your list of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you lined the inside of your card as well! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! And I love your wedding pictures. Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is soooooo pretty!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete