Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #15



It's Mid Week Mojo time again! Number 15 this time so we are halfway to another Diamond Club! This week also counts as challenge #1 for tomorrows special online crop. There were 3 other challenges posted today so I have a lot of work to do! I am on a roll with my wedding pictures now! This layout is of my mom's side of the family. I think I will try to do my dad's side of the family and Steve's family with the other challenges posted today.

Here is my recipe:
Basic Grey Bittersweet collection: pp, journal block
Tie the Knot, Home Accents, and Songbird Cricut cartridges
brads from BG Euphoria, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Making Memories
flowers from Prima, Making Memories, and Creative Impressions
Stampin' UP Rose Red ink and marker

Ok I am off to the next challenge! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment