Monday, October 18, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #13



Here is my LO for Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #13. This sketch was done by a Scrapbook Steals fan! I really enjoyed this sketch. It looked to me like a 1, 2, 3 sequence. I used some pictures from after my wedding. The photographer wanted to get a shot of Steve dipping me. However, I felt like I could barely move in my dress so the third picture is as far as I could go! I used pp, brads, and a journal sticker from the Basic Grey Bittersweet collection. I welded the title, "Ready, Set, Dip," on my gypsy with gypsy font. I lost the dot of the I so I used my brand new I-Rock (that just came in the mail, Thanks Kristi from Little Paper Sprinkles!) to adhere a purple gem. The heart die cut is from the Wedding solutions cartridge. The ribbon is from the American Crafts Noir collection. I used Stampin' UP's Going Gray cardstock, Blushing Bride cardstock, and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write marker to do the journaling. I really like how this turned out. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page layout! Love the pictures and colors you used! Have a great day...

    hugs,
    Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart die-cut and the "pearl" in the center, and the background colors you chose. And, of course, I love the pictures. So glad the sun set on cue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice! I am glad you got it done on time!

    ReplyDelete