Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boo!



I made this Halloween card really quick this afternoon. I used Paper Doll Dress Up for the ghost costume. The pp is from Fancy Pants Trick or Treat and I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the bottom. The sentiment is from Pink by Design's A Haunting We Will Go. I love how they stamp!! I used Stampin' UP's Only Orange ink. And I got to use my new word window punch for the first time along with the modern label! Thanks for stopping by!

Off the Wall Craftiness #31: inspiration photo
Fantabulous Cricut #33: Frighten me...or not

11 comments:

  1. Awwww so adorable! I love this! It's so cute and sweet! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-) Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the paper color and punch you used.

    Happy Halloween,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little ghost! Great job!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktacular project!!! Thanks for playing at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done!! This is one of my favorite cuts. I love all the wedding shots tooo, gorgeous ideas. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Fantabulous Cricut for Frightful Week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute love the MS puch too!!
    Thanks for playing at the FCCB!
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete