Monday, November 15, 2010

Scrapbook Steals Mid Week Mojo #17, Wee Memories #31



I have been working on this LO since last Wednesday! My husband had a four day weekend so I haven't had much crafting time! This sketch worked really well for my bouquet toss photos! I had to flip the right page though. Everything is glued down except the girl on the right page. I can't decide if it looks ok. When I first found the cut, I thought, Oh that looks like a girl holding a bouquet. And then when I went to cut her, the cricut called her a french maid. I thought it was funny that I saw her duster as a bouquet. But now I see it as a duster. So what do you think? Does it look silly or does it fit with the photos? It's kind of hard to see but I first stickled the "duster" and then added a few gems to be flowers. Thanks for stopping by!

Here is my recipe:
Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking pp and alphas
Summer in Paris and Wedding Solutions cricut cartridges
Sugar Rush Writers Block journaling card
I-Rock gems
Silver Stickles
Stampin' UP: Bermuda Bay and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Stampin' Write markers

Scrapbook Steals MWM #17
: sketch
Wee Memories #31: patterned paper

3 comments:

  1. I totally see the girl holding the bouquet!

    You have been so busy! Wow, I am blown away by all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of pattern paper-so sweet and beautiful! Perfect for the layout! Thank you so much for playing with us at Wee Memories Challenge (pattern paper) this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous bride you were! Love your page! Thanks for playing with us this week at wee memories!

    ReplyDelete