Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanks!




Hey bloggy buddies! It's the last day of November and I have no idea where the month went! And I think December will go by even faster. I am going to have to squeeze in crafty time where I can! I had my canasta game today and didn't want to miss it since I will be missing both my December games. Although, I did not have good luck today. We play in groups of 4 and rotate partners for 3 rounds. I was in the losing partnership each hand! I think I was bad luck today! Anyway, I made it home in time to whip up a card before my husband gets home! All of my supplies are Stampin' UP except the script cuttlebug folder. The ribbon is chocolate chip. The stamp sets are Four Square and Eastern Blooms. I used Only Orange and Ruby Red ink. And I completed my registration yesterday and am officially a Stampin' UP demonstrator! I can't wait to get my starter kit goodies! Thanks for stopping by!

Scrapbook Steals Monday Card Madness #9: sketch
Off the Wall Craftiness #35: inspiration photo
Crazy 4 Challenges #65: script paper or script embossing folder
Emma's Throwback Thursday #128: Cricut-less Thank You
Wee Memories #33: Bowtiful Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. oh, how fun for you to be a stampin' up lady. I remember when I first got my starter kit as a demonstrator, it is so exciting! Your card is beautiful, I love that middle stamp...and btw, my husband is always the one with the bad luck when we play euchre, so he can relate! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing looks good as background. And I love the orange and purple together - would never have tried that myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the emobssing and the colours. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embossing and I love your layout! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at OTWC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout sketch you used Heather and the embossing is an elegant touch! I am so glad you were able to join us this week at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I visit your blog, Heather, that picture of you and your husband just makes me smile! So beautiful! What a unique take on the color challenge! Love that sweet, little bit of ribbon! Thanks for playing along in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love it! Thank for stopping by my blog and showing birthday love! Hope you're having a very Happy Bithday too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job with the colors, Heather! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week! :D

    ReplyDelete